Login or Register to make a submission (This registration is for the researchers who want to submit their paper.)
Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items. Submissions may be returned to authors that do not comply with the guidelines which are mentioned below.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been communicated to the Editor).
- The submission file is in Microsoft Word file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is double-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
- The article should be original.
- The matter should be typed in Double space in font Style-Times New Roman, Font size-12 in MS-Word.
- The authors' name should not be written anywhere on the main body of the Manuscript except on the page bearing the abstract.
- The abstract should be around 300 words with 4-5 Key Words.
- All the Tables and Figures should be properly numbered. Captions for tables should be placed above and those for figures below.
- References should be in APA 7th Manual Format.
- The article should also be E-mailed to The Editor-in-Chief, GBAMS-VIDUSHI on the email address firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Editorial Board may take its own time in communicating about the contribution acceptance to the respective authors.
- Merely sending a contribution does not guarantee a final place in an issue of the journal.
- The authors should clearly declare regarding any conflict of interest and source of the fund if any.